Saturday, February 7, 2015

Motorcycle helmet that would look stupid on me.

It's the middle of the winter. I eyeball my cycle, plugged in, under wraps at least once a week. I do my own winterizing, naturally. 

It;s this time of year that anyone who manufactures anything for cycles comes squirreling around the mailbox and inbox like a randy Fuller™ brush man. And admittedly, I'll let those fuckers in. Dumb-ass screwpegs that make it easier to take off my seat, and keep it 10 times more secure? HELL YEAH! Dumb pants that will protect my legs 10 times longer than I could ever dream of sliding along hot asphalt with my bike on top of me. I'D BE A FOOL NOT TO BUY TWO PAIRS.

This helmet still pops up this time of year, even a couple seasons after it's launch. Why not? Look at how awesome it looks, defying gravity over this snow white field. I think this would make me look like a sexy cosmonaut. I can imagine myself barreling across The Plains as june bugs, tossed cigarettes and meteors bounce off of it's beauty. 

Undoubtably, I would end up looking like a poorly-aging lego figure. And, this dumb thing would collect dust on a peg.

Besides, I already have 3 helmets. Last I counted I only have one fat head.

Savings to date: $462

No comments:

Post a Comment